The clinical faculty of the Department of Medicine functions as a large multi-specialty group practice with over 150 participating physicians. The following are the primary sites in which services are delivered and patients are seen:
- Medical Diagnostic Center in the Adult Ambulatory Care Center of the University Hospital
- Special Medicine Clinic at Wishard Hospital
- Adult Medicine Clinics at the Veteran's Administration Hospital
- Spring Mill Medical Center - IUMG at Carmel
- Indiana University Melvin and Bren Simon Cancer Center
(317) 278-4822 or (888)-600-4822 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Krannert Institute of Cardiology
List of all Krannert Locations
In addition, physicians from different Internal Medicine specialties practice in a large number of clinics in metropolitan Indianapolis and the surrounding communities.
For more information on locations and services available in different clinics, please call: (317) 274-8660 or (800) 486-6124.