Clerkship Director, Internal Medicine Sub-Internship
Past-President - Association of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Program Directors
Program Director, Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
Education and Training:
Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine: Indiana University
MPH: Indiana University
Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine: Indiana University
MD: Wayne State University
BA: Kalamazoo College
Critical Care Medicine
- Buckley JD, Joyce B, Garcia AJ, Scher E, Linking Residency Training Effectiveness to Clinical Outcomes: A Quality Improvement Approach, Joint Commission Journal of Quality and Patient Safety, 2010, Vol 36, No. 6., pp.271-280
- Buckley JD, Addrizzo-Harris DJ, Clay AS, Curtis JR, Kotloff RM, Lorin SM, Murin S, Sessler CN, Rogers PL, Rosen MJ, Spevetz A, King TE, Malhotra A, Parsons PE, Multi-society Task Force Recommendations of Competencies in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine; Am J Resp Crit Med (in press), 2009
- Stein PD, Woodard PK, Weg JG, Wakefield TW, Tapson VF, Sostman HD, Sos TA, Quinn DA, Leeper KV Jr, Hull RD, Hales CA, Gottschalk A, Goodman LR, Fowler SE, Buckley JD; PIOPED II Investigators. Diagnostic pathways in acute pulmonary embolism: recommendations of the PIOPED II Investigators.
Radiology. 2007 Jan;242(1):15-21.
- Stein PD, Beemath A, Matta F, Weg J, Yusen R, Hales C, Hull R, Leeper K, Sostman D, Tapson V, Buckley JD, Gottschalk A, Goodman L, Wakefield T, Woodward P, Clinical Characteristics of Patients with Acute Pulmonary Embolism: Data from PIOPED II, Am J Med. 2007;120
- Stein, PD for the PIOPED-II Investigators. Multidetector Computer Tomography for Acute Pulmonary, N Engl J Med 2006, 354(22):2317-27.
- Watson P, Khandelwal A, Musial J, Buckley JD, Academic Medical Centers and Conflict of Interest. JAMA 2006 Jun 28;295(24):2847-8.
- Stein P, Woodard PK,Weg JG, Wakefield TW, Tapson VF, Sostman HD, SosTA, Quinn DA, Leeper KV Jr, Hull RD, Hales CA, Gottschalk A, Goodman LR, Fowler SE, Buckley JD; Diagnostic pathways in acute pulmonary embolism: recommendations of the PIOPED II investigators PIOPED II investigators. Am J Med. 2006 Dec;119(12):1048-55.
- Watson P, Khandelwal A, Musial J, Buckley JD, Resident and Faculty Perceptions of Conflict of Interest in Medical Education, J Gen Intern Med, 2005, 20(4);357-359
- Kaatz S, Buckley J, Commentary: Helical CT has better discriminatory power that ventilation-perfusion scan to exclude pulmonary embolism, ACP Journal Club Sept/Oct 2005;143(2): 52